ACCREDITATIONS & AWARDS
CDER Group’s active industry participation and robust compliance programmes have led to recognition both within and beyond the enforcement and collection industries.
Civil Enforcement AssociationCIVEA sets and enforces professional standards for the Enforcement industry. As a CIVEA Member, CDER Group adheres to, and exceeds, the requirements of the CIVEA Code of Conduct and Good Practice Guide.
Institute of Revenues Rating and ValuationThe IRRV is the professional body for local taxation, benefits and valuation. It promotes best practice and supports the professional activities of members working in government and the private sector.
British Parking AssociationThe BPA is the recognised authority within the parking profession, promoting new initiatives and driving innovation, tehcnology and professional standards across the industry.
Civil Court Users AssociationAs the only organisation focussed solely on litigation matters within the creditor sector, the CCUA brings together court users, provides a framework for debate and brings member concerns to the attention of the court system.
Credit Services AssociationAs the trade association for debt collection and the debt purchase industry, the CSA's Code of Practice is the benchmark for industry best practice, ensuring members such as CDER Group provide quality and professionalism in our services.
Disabled Motoring UKDisabled Motoring UK supports disabled drivers, passengers and Blue Badge holders, working with government and businesses to improve parking, refuelling, and access provision for disabled people.
To maintain and evidence the high degree of professionalism across all our operations we comply with a number of internationally recognised quality standards, including:
CDER Group carries out regular checks to ensure its governance and service standards meet all legislative and regulatory requirements. In fact we often exceed these requirements and undertake independent reviews and checks to ensure this remains our priority. As part of this, we are subject to an external Good Governance audit each year, and our ISO9001 accredited quality management process ensures that professionalism, ethics and transparency are embedded in all our operations.
Our governance achieves best practice by ensuring group operations are in compliance with the following standards:
- The Langlands Report 2004 – Good Governance Standard for Public Services
- Ministry of Justice Taking Control of Goods National Standards
- CIVEA Code of Conduct & Good Practice
- Taking Control of Goods Fees Regulations 2014
- Certification of Enforcement Agents Regulations 2014
- Traffic Management Act 2004
- London Local Authorities and Transport for London Act 2008
- Civil Procedure Rules
- Tribunals, Courts Enforcement Act 2007
- Stan Code of Practice (Safer Travel at Night)
- Statutory Code of Practice on Racial Equality in Employment Government Baseline Personnel Security Standard
- HMG Treasury Management of Public Money
- Employment Rights Act 1996
- Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Equality Act 2010
- British Standard (BS 8593:2017) Code of Practice for BWV
- HMG Security Policy Framework
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- NCSC Cloud Security Principle 2 – Asset Protection and Resilience: Data Sanitisation and Equipment disposal
- NCSC Secure Sanitisation of Storage Media 2016
- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive 2013
CDER Group’s ability to continually drive improvement and best practice has been recognised both within and beyond the enforcement industry.
Revenues and Ratings
- IRRV Winner – Excellence in Enforcement 2018
- IRRV Finalist – Excellence in Non-Domestic Rates 2018
- IRRV Finalist – Excellence in Staff Development 2016
- IRRV Winner – Excellence in Debt Management 2015
- Best Credit & Collections Technology, Finalist – Credit Strategy Awards 2017
- Data & Analytics Expertise, Finalist – Credit Strategy Awards 2017
- Gamechanger Award, Finalist – Credit Strategy Awards 2017
- Best IT Innovation of the Year, Finalist – UK IT Industry Awards 2013
- Best Use of Technology, Finalist – Debt Collection Awards 2013
- Enforcement Team of the Year, Finalist – Debt Collection Awards 2013
- Best Use of Technology, Highly Commended – Credit Today Awards 2013
- Best Use of Technology, Finalist – British Parking Awards 2013
- Best Project using Collaborative Technology, Finalist – UK IT Industry Awards 2012
- Best Use of Technology, Highly Commended – Debt Collection Awards 2012
- Best Use of Mobile Technology, Winner – UK IT Industry Awards 2012
In addition to our formal certifications, we have also implemented a number of internal policies. These are designed to ensure the safeguarding of our customers, clients, employees and their data, as well as the safekeeping of our facilities and systems, with appropriate consideration of our impact on the environment. These include:
- Environmental Policy
- Equality & Diversity
- Health & Safety
- Safeguarding & Vulnerability
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Complaints Policy
- Information Security