Maintaining accurate records for your rateable properties is becoming more challenging. With the changes in NNDR revenue retention it is also becoming even more important.
Whether your challenges are budgetary, operational or resource related, CDER Group can provide you with a flexible and cost-effective solution to meet inspection requirements such as:
- General property inspections
- Empty home reviews
- Exemption/discount reviews
Our nationwide team of enforcement agents and data services are available to provide rapid property inspections to verify occupancy and conduct single person/void property checks. These can be added to daily agent schedules as ad-hoc or batch visits. Our field technology incorporates integrated GPS and the ‘Find closest agent’ feature allows priority requests to be actioned instantly.
We can also identify where there are multiple sequential debtors for a single property. This can be indicative of Landlord fraud. We use our identity-checking, residency-validation and data-matching facilities to identify fictitious tenants and true occupiers so the right person can be billed.
Our service portfolio includes:
- General property inspections for Council Tax and NDR
- Council Tax Property Exemption Review Inspections
- NDR Charitable Relief Inspections
- NDR Small Business Rate Relief Promotional Visits
- Pre Summons Verification Visits
- Empty Home Review Projects
New Homes Bonus Inspection Service
We are the industry and market leaders in the provision of this service – in the past three years we have carried out over 250,000 NHB inspections nationwide finding an average occupancy rate of 16%.
Our flexible and cost-effective solution provides benefits such as:
- A fixed charging structure with a set fee per visit
- Cost savings – salary, NI, vehicle, fuel, printing, management, clerical support
- Continuity of inspections
- Quality reporting and prompt visits
- Electronic real time updates
- Quick project implementation timescale – an inspection project can be set up and running within a week following an initial enquiry