New Occupier Details

Received a letter or visit for someone who no longer lives at your address?


If you have received a letter, text, email or visit for someone who no longer lives at your address, please let us know so we can change our records and stop action from proceeding at your property.

Information we need

All correspondence sent to your address is on the instruction of our client, based on the information they have. For them to update their records and instruct us not to proceed with recovery, you will need to provide evidence that you are the new occupier.

This can be either a recent mortgage or council tax statement, tenancy agreement or a utility bill dated within the last 3 months.

Once this is received we will:

  • notify our client so they can update their records
  • remove your address from the case record so you will stop receiving letters or visits about this debt

Please be aware that if the documentation supplied is not clear we may need to contact you again to confirm the information.

Click here to send us an email with the information we need. You should attach photographs or scanned images of the supporting evidence.

You can also write to us at CDER Group Limited, PO Box 58, Darlington, DL1 9AE, enclosing copies of your supporting evidence.

Why should you provide the information?

Until we receive your supporting evidence we must continue to act on the instructions we have been given by our clients, so please provide the information as soon as possible to avoid further inconvenience.

If you know the person the letter is addressed to, or have a forwarding address or contact telephone number, please let us know.